Our vision is to provide all prospective and existing clients with:
- the best advice for all soundproofing and thermal solutions
- excellence in customer service
- quality installations
- widest possible range of products,
- Guarantees on all products, backed by our builders license qualifications
- Quality friendly staff with police checks on all staff
Our wide range of solutions allows us to provide un-biased advice and relevant recommendations to every client.
For the last 45 years, Cosywrap Insulation has been successfully solving thermal and acoustic needs of home-owners, builders and landlords.
Highlights have included:
- Successfully introducing Cavity Wall Rockwool insulation for existing brick veneer, double brick and weatherboard walls into Australia in 1985. Ceilings are also insulated with this specialized machinery when blow-in ceiling insulation is the preferred option.
- Purchasing our own industrial vacuum truck in 2004 for removal of old insulation and replacement with high quality insulation, which will meet or exceed the Australian Standard required.
- Soundproofing the cinema walls for the Marion Shopping centre complex
- Introducing a complete range of double glazed windows that are retro-fitted to stop noise and heat loss.
- Introducing a complete range of acoustic solutions, such as Barrier Board for sound prevention in party walls and between levels
We also have the advantage of access to CSR Bradford's research and development department, resulting in adaptive solutions to all thermal and acoustic problems.